Are you a film or web creator looking to raise funds for your project? Look no further than the new Indiegogo Film Handbook.
We’ve gathered tons of insights and best practices from the award-winning film and web campaigns since 2008 and we’re excited to share them with you.
- How to best structure your campaign to maximize results
- How crowdfunding is not just a tool to raise funds, but can be a powerful force to build an audience
- Best practices from successful film and web campaigns, including Me and My Mates vs the Zombie Apocalypse, Band Aid, Miles Ahead, What Lola Wants, Wyrmwood, and more
- Exclusive case study from The Space Between, 2014 Indiewire Project of the Year
- A whole new layout and design
- A sample calendar to help you plan your campaign
- An updated list of resources
Thank you for joining us on this journey to change the way films are funded and watched.
Don’t forget to share your feedback: What did you find most useful? What would you like to see in the next version?
Leave a comment and let us know. Here’s to a successful 2015!