We couldn’t be more honored by the 480+ campaigns and 6,000+ contributors from 50 countries who participated in our International Women’s Day festivities. Thanks to every one of you for your dedication to empowering women. Women’s Day was the perfect start to Women’s History Month, which runs throughout March. Continue your support by perusing, sharing and funding participating campaigns here.
The diversity of campaigns is immense. The creativity amazing. The impact inspiring. For a glimpse of participating campaigns, check out the following:
• Women entrepreneurs in Indiana launch businesses to support Alzheimer caregivers and create the Google of event planning
• An experienced sex educator in Columbus Ohio building media literacy education and associated programs for parents
• Saving Mothers prepare to send a team of physicians to the Dominican Republic to address preventable or easily treatable health issues resulting from childbirth and age
• Bold new jewelry from Latvian designers Lidia and Jane
• Australian filmmaker Ben exploring the disappearance of his friend M at age 16 and raising awareness of human trafficking
We are also thankful to those who shared these campaigns with their dedicated networks, including:
Indiegogo is excited to work with you to empower women year-round. Reach us at email@example.com to share your ideas!