Tear-jerker of the week
The Next Great Game
Social Innovation News
If you’re heading to Burning Man and are a good, self-aware member of the tech community, you should definitely check out Burning Man: the Musical when you’re tired of electronic music. It explores the collision between Silicon Valley and the long-time Burning Man community, and ironically is run by a Google employee.
Where Are They Now?
If you made the mistake of thinking that Leonardo DiCaprio is over, you were wrong. He is back and as dreamy as ever, because it turns out he has a soul and is trying to save the planet. On September 15, Cowspiracy, an exposé on the horrors and environmental destruction caused by factory farming is coming to Netflix. Don’t watch it before your next steak dinner.
I bet you’re reading this and thinking “I have cool ideas too!” and you’re right. You’ve probably thought of something we’ve never seen, and we want to. Start your own campaign today and see the world get excited.
Did you think that was it? Think again. Here are some more articles on Indiegogo campaigns to get your creative juices flowing.
- ‘Burning Man: The Musical’ might happen, and it’s about a young entrepreneur’s adventure after he takes mushrooms in the desert
- A Woman Designed Tableware For People With Alzheimer’s After Being Inspired By Her Late Grandmother
- People Found This Syrian Man After His Photo Went Viral And Raised $50,000 In Donation
- 3D-printed robotic prosthetic wins 2015 UK James Dyson Award
- Buddy the robot protector looks like R2-D2’s first cousin: Crave
- Fund this: Exploride adds a smart HUD to any car
- Mynt is a Bluetooth tracking tag that also functions as a remote control
- How the Global Stock Market Selloff Will Affect Crowdfunding
- Why This $9 Billion Publicly Traded Toy Company Is Crowdfunding to Find the Next Big Game
- THE BURNING MAN TEMPLE PROJECT, LLC
- TOUCHJET WAVE WILL TURN YOUR TV INTO A TOUCHSCREEN
- This Ingenious $20 Lamp Gets All Its Energy From Gravity
- A Google employee is making ‘Burning Man: The Musical’ and he wants your help
- ‘Trouble the Water’ star 10 years later: ‘People should never think Katrina is over’
- Glimpsing The Virtual Reality Future Of How We Treat Eye Problems
- Meet Yerka, The World’s First ‘Unstealable’ Bike
- Viral Photo Of Syrian Refugee Prompts Strangers To Give Him ‘A New Life’
- Butterfleye’s all-singing, all-dancing smart home monitor heads to Indiegogo
- The future is now: 6 startups bringing science fiction to life
- Why emotions are key to impactful websites
- Hasbro Launches Open Search for the Next Great Game
- Indie Flick Turbo Kid Meets and Exceeds Indiegogo Goal in Only Seven Days