Launch your connected health product with RB, the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company
You could get the chance to bring your connected health project to life with the maker of global household brands such as Dettol, Lysol, Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Scholl and Mucinex.
Indiegogo and RB, the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, are teaming up to help you potentially take your connected health product to consumers worldwide.
RB is inviting entrepreneurs to submit their Indiegogo projects here for the opportunity to collaborate with RB for the possibility to receive industry-leading product development support, global supply chain access, marketing and branding guidance, as well as mentoring from senior RB leaders. If selected, you could be given the chance to fly to the UK to share your idea directly with RB at their global headquarters.
If you have a project in one of the following categories on Indiegogo, you should join the RB Healthier Tomorrow Challenge:
- Respiratory rescuers. Who doesn’t want to get rid of the common cold and flu? We welcome drug-free innovations to help detect, relieve and prevent respiratory symptoms that could reduce costly trips to the doctor. Think diagnostics, air monitors, purifiers and wearables to name a few.
- Drug-free pain relievers. Look beyond your prescription or over-the-counter pill. These products include powered and mechanical devices that can help to soothe your pain and don’t require a prescription ex. TENS.
- Breakthrough baby monitoring. We’re searching for tools that help to keep tabs on your baby’s vital signs, hydration status, temperature and much more.
- Vitamin visionaries. Vitamins, minerals and supplements (VMS) analyzers that provide people with more personalized ways to improve their own health and wellbeing. These products could include wearables, sensors, or machine-learning apps to deliver suggestions tailored to their users.
- Sexual wellbeing specialists. Routine can be the enemy of a good sex life. We’re looking for solutions that invigorate the intimate experience, such as VR sex technology, long-distance sex toys, and digital sex technologies.
How do you get noticed? It’s simple.
- Submit your idea (from one of the above categories) here.
- Your submission will be reviewed by RB and a group of semi-finalists will be selected for a qualifying 30-minute interview.
- Up to five finalists will be invited to pitch their ideas at RB headquarters in the UK for an opportunity to collaborate with the experts and bring your product to market with RB.
Let’s take your health project to the next level!