From concept to crowdfunding and prototyping through manufacturing, navigating the entrepreneurial world can be challenging. That’s why Arrow, Indiegogo, IBM and Indiegogo’s crowdfunding marketing partners have teamed up to help technology innovators bring their ideas to life.
Join Indiegogo, Arrow, and IBM experts for a free one-day workshop on July 26th at a private venue in San Francisco’s Mission district. Learn the secrets to conquering entrepreneurial roadblocks and discover how the Arrow Certification Program can help you go from idea to market.
Take part in discussions highlighting the fundamentals of crowdfunding, prototyping, public relations, video marketing, IoT and the Cloud, as well as exclusive opportunities to participate in consulting sessions.
Lunch, snacks, and beverages are included.
- Welcome & Keynote
- Crowdfunding 101
- Public Relations 101 with Dynamo Communications
- Prototyping 101 with Arrow Electronics
- IoT Session with IBM
- Lunch & Networking
- Video Marketing 101 with Lemonlight Media
- Engineering 1:1 Session (seats are limited)
- Office hours with Indiegogo, Dynamo Communications, and Lemonlight Media (seats are limited)
- Keaton Andersen, Manager of Engineering Tools, Arrow Electronics
- Rachel Oborny, Business Development, Arrow Electronics
- Angie Krackeler, IBM Worldwide Developer Advocate & Startup Ecosystem Manager
- Enzo Njoo, Hardware Outreach Manager, Indiegogo
- Emily Lee, Account Manager of Digital Services, Indiegogo
- Nick Morey, Head of Dynamo San Francisco, Dynamo Communications
- Chad Rogers, Founder and COO, Lemonlight Media
Seats are limited to eligible entrepreneurs. To attend this free event, you must be an entrepreneur with a product idea that has an electronic and/or software component, at any stage of product development, from ideation to manufacturing. Please apply by filling out the registration form and we will confirm your seat with event location and details. Seats are limited, so apply now to see if you qualify for a free ticket.
To give entrepreneurs the tools and services to bring their ideas to life and reap the benefits, Indiegogo partnered with Arrow Electronics and IBM to offer the Arrow Certification Program. Arrow Electronics is a global technology company with thousands of engineers, exclusive online design tools, distribution services, marketing and supply expertise, all set up to support you! IBM is the official Cloud Technology partner of the Arrow Certification Program.