Indiegogo staffers are putting crowdfunded products to the test in our new series of honest reviews. In this edition, our very own campaign strategist Sean Dicke tried out Move Plus Pro, the LED and laser therapy joint pain treatment device that our crowdfunding community is talking about. Does it live up to the hype? Read on as we put it to the test!
Unboxing the Move Plus Pro
As I opened the box of the Move Plus Pro, there was an immediate sense of sleek design and care in packaging. The device was nestled securely within, surrounded by foam that promised a safe journey from the warehouse to my hands. There were clear instructions and a charger, all hinting at the simplicity of use. The initial impression was one of professionalism and quality, setting a high bar for the performance of the product itself.
- The device feels durable and solid yet not too heavy.
- The packaging was minimalistic yet effective.
- Instructions were clear and concise, and got me from box to use without a hitch.
- The charger is built into the packaging, making for a cohesive setup experience.
- The design is modern and would not look out of place in a professional clinic.
Pros and Cons
- Its portable and lightweight design makes it easy to handle.
- The quick relief claim is bold and intriguing.
- Multiple light therapy options offer versatility.
- Rechargeable battery for convenience.
- Requires consistent use for long-term benefits, which may be a commitment issue for some users.
Testing the Waters
I tried the Move Plus Pro after a particularly grueling leg day at the gym. The promise of reduced joint pain was too tempting to ignore. As I directed the red light therapy device over my sore knees, the warmth was immediate and soothing. The gentle warmth felt great on my aching joints and muscles. After just one session, there was a noticeable reduction in discomfort, which was impressive.
In another instance, I used the device to tackle some persistent wrist pain from long hours at the computer. This time, I was a bit skeptical, but after a few consistent sessions, there was a definite ease in the stiffness and pain. It seemed to live up to its claims!
The device is a significant investment, and while it appears to deliver on its promise, the true test will be its durability and sustained performance over time.
Conclusion: A Promising Start
The Move Plus Pro from Kineon has made a strong first impression. It’s a well-designed, user-friendly device that offers the potential for pain relief without medication. While the cost may be a consideration, the benefits could outweigh this for those seeking a non-invasive solution to joint pain. I’ll be keeping a close eye on how it performs over the coming months, but for now, it’s a welcome addition to my recovery toolkit.
To learn more, check out the campaign for Move Plus Pro!