Sometimes, in the midst of searching frantically for your keys or shrugging at the question spoken in Italian, you have to wonder, how is there not solution for this? Well thankfully for every problem you may have, there is a forward thinking entrepreneur dreaming up a nifty solution. Here are 6 gadgets that would make even the most fervent tech enthusiast swoon:
1. If you’ve never been good at languages and have instead been forced to master the art of smiling and nodding, you’ll soon be able to feel a lot less stupid. Pop the Pilot: Smart Earpiece Language Translator earbuds in and get real-time, simultaneous translation when you talk to people who speak a different language.
2. Battery-powered, Peeblebee™ Finder is here to eliminate that feeling of rising panic and anxiety that is induced by a misplaced wallet or set of keys. Regain the time you’re spending searching for lost keys with this device’s long-lasting Bluetooth tracker, available in cool metallic tones.
3. Gone are the days of standing near the window, trying to connect with your hotel’s spotty wifi network. Keezel let’s you enjoy complete online freedom, and retain your privacy with the portable WiFi solution that unblocks content worldwide.
4. Whether you turn the heat up for your soup, or crank it down for ice-cold wine, the Yecup365 has you covered. Enjoy your drinks all day, any day, anywhere with this wireless smart-mug.
5. Everyone’s talking about 3D printing, and the 101Hero has earned its buzzworthy status. Ideal for work, home, and play, this affordable 3D printer makes it possible to unleash creativity and bring ideas to life—at an affordable, within-reach price.
6. Have you ever stared up at the stars, taken a photo with your iPhone, only to be crushed by the horrible quality? Thanks to the Tiny1, the world’s smallest astronomy camera, you don’t have to be an astronaut to get up close and personal with the stars.
Are you hooked on these gadgets? Check out more innovative tech products on our Tech Gadgets Collections page.