Looking to upgrade your fitness routine? Ditch the gym and start breaking a sweat at home, in the office or on the go with these eight state-of-the-art fitness finds:
- Power your workouts with game play technology using Stealth — the first video game integrated core trainer. In less than three minutes a day, you can build abs while focusing on high scores, not reps.
- Have you ever wanted to be an astronaut? Now you can work out like one with The DoubleFlex Black by OYO. This compact total gym is so portable and efficient it’s used on the International Space Station to help keep NASA astronauts in shape.
- The SpeedX Unicorn makes training on a bike as easy as, well, riding a bike. Equipped with an integrated power meter, it’s the first road bike to give you comfort, speed and control — all while allowing you to train, track and analyze rides like a pro.
- Tired of driving to the gym? Get a full body workout at home (or anywhere) with the ultra-portable BodyBoss 2.0. From core to cardio, this versatile gym is as effective as it is convenient. The best part — it easily fits under your bed.
- If you like to travel, or just want a mobile workout, Monkii Bars 2 is great option for you. Designed for all fitness levels, this incredibly strong — yet ultra-light — bodyweight trainer fits in your hand and can be used anywhere.
- Are you a yogi? Add the benefits of acupressure and reflexology to your practice with Grippz Mats. Built-in knobs trigger acupressure points in hands and feet while adding extra grip to your downward-facing dog.
- Make getting (and staying) in shape social with Move It — the world’s first mobile-connected smart personal gym. A compact, all-in-one fitness apparatus, Move It lets you easily track and share home workouts.
- Want a proven cardio workout without leaving your couch? Check out the BionicGym, a proven cardio-training breakthrough. This app and wrap duo make it easy complete high- or low-intensity workouts from your couch or desk.
Searching for more innovative ways to get your heart rate up? Check out Indiegogo’s collection here.