Bored? Why not try a new board game!
Whether you’re planning family night or an evening with friends, we found the newest, most innovative ways to take your game-playing skills up a notch (or five) — check them out:
- Have friends in far away places? Challenge them to a game of chess with Square Off — the world’s smartest chess board! This connected, automated board allows you to challenge anyone from anywhere in world to a game of chess. Don’t have a chess playing friend? You can also hone your skill by playing against artificial intelligence.
- Delve into the inner psyche of human nature with Dan Ariely’s Irrational Card Game. This thought-provoking, conversation-starting game will have you predicting human reactions to unique situations — and learning more about how you make decisions, too!
- Inspire cooperation and hone young math skills with Monsters In the Elevator. This quirky card game is designed for gamers ages 7 to 11 (and up), takes two minutes to learn and a max of 20 minutes to play.
- If it’s buried treasure your after, then Tortuga 1667 is your perfect mate for game night. Full of pirate mutiny, plunder and deceit, this 2-9 player game is perfect for crewmates ages 12 and older.
- Sit down with your friends for a game of intriguing dice, tactical card play, powerful heroes, & unique abilities with Dice Throne, a 2-6 player combat game.
Looking to expand your tabletop game collection even further? Check out Indiegogo’s assortment here.