Projects use IndieGoGo's fundraising, audience-building and discovery tools to mobilize their fans and customers into funders.
We're continually adding new tools; so here's a current list for easy reference.
- Pitch Clip to keep your campaign personal. Share your project and your personal story! Read some pitch clip tips here.
- Integrated share tools (Custom Widgets, Facebook / Twitter, Auto Email Invite for gmail, yahoo and hotmail) to make it easy for you and your followers to invite others aboard your campaign journey.
- Online Social Media hub (links to project's other social media profiles: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Campaign Team Members to showcase the people behind the project.
- Automated Email Blasts sent when you post an Update on your UPDATES tab; e.g. Announcements, Videos, Images, Files. Anyone who funds, favorites, comments or shares your campaign will get these updates via email.
- "Do It With Others" Activity Feed to celebrate the actions of all your followers
- Comments tab to open up the conversation with your funders
- Video/ Image / Document Gallery to archive all the images, videos and docs you share in your Updates.