Power to the Pixel is delighted to offer the first 10 IndieGogo members 10% off full ticket prices to the Power to the Pixel's Cross-Media Film Forum (14 October).
To register please:
- Visit: http://www.powertothepixel.com/events-and-training/pttp-events/london-forum-2009/register
- Select Conference and complete the accreditation form
- Insert the discount code: indiegogo_09
Power to the Pixel opens this year’s London Film Festival from 14-15 October 2009 at BFI, Southbank and The Royal Society for Arts, London.
In just two years Power to the Pixel’s London Forum has become the leading event in the UK film industry calendar for creators to connect with key digital innovators: pioneers who are developing new models of storytelling, film financing and film distribution across multiple platforms.
This year's forum comprises:
- the brand new Pixel Pitch – a ground-breaking cross-media pitching forum with teams competing for the Babelgum Pixel Pitch Award of £6,000 – Seven selected projects have been announced!
- networking receptions
- the launch of Expanding Universe's cross-media film project BREATHE
Ted Hope, Co-Founder of New York-based production company, This is that , and Producer of a slew of award-winning features including 21 Grams; American Splendor; Happiness is this year's keynote speaker. Other international speakers include award-winning filmmakers, commissioners, producers, games companies, funders and brand agencies.